Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Arts Alive















This past weekend I was a vendor at Art's Alive in Jackson, MS at downtown Smith Park. The weather was nice, a bit cold but sunny. I sold several of my custom Jewelery Frames which was fantastic! (sidenote*-I dabble in a little of everything when it deals with art!) The only downfall was I had a very annoying much older man hitting on me the entire time I was trying to get my business hustle on. Instead of him helping his elderly mom sell her quilts he was constantly buzzzing like a fly in my dang ear! Sheeshhhhhh... This man was old enough to be my father and maybe grandfather too. My mom and aunt thought it was hilarious. He should have been trying to get their number instead of mine! But overall it was a great day filled with great booths, great entertainment and great food.

2 comments:

Mrs. Mary Mack said...

Do you have a website or an etsy page? I'd like to see more of your sale pieces.

Studio AMN Designs said...

I am in the process of setting up a website. You ca go to itand it will take you to my blog on my frames. www.studioamn.com