Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Got some new ish coming out real soon y'all. I am so excited with my new strokes.

2008 was good and bad to a sister but through it all I made it to see a another year and for that I am extremely GRATEFUL.

2009 I am...
Grateful that my life is mine
Grateful that I can wake up and toss and turn and moan about not wanting to get up
but grateful that in those moans- there are thank you's to my wonderful oh gracious GOD
for allowing me to
roll over and get out of bed- to go to a place
which sustains my life, my child's needs, my needs, and sometimes my wants...
My JOB... * not my career (but grateful that he's leading me on that path)
Grateful that my parents are alive and well
Grateful that my siblings are just that...
and alive and well
Grateful for familia
Grateful for HIM
I am so grateful that each and every morning I can open my eyes and SEE my daughter's beautiful face
And the ability to open my mouth to say to her I LOVE YOU
and continue to build her up with the self esteem, morals, ethic, and education that she will need to have today and future
Grateful that she is mine
Grateful that I have not missed those "ooohhh look at that or "smile" moments or just "moments" with my child
Grateful for all the wonderful friends that I had made throughout the years
Grateful my "friends" are really "true friends"
Grateful to be loved
Grateful to give Love
All of my LOVE
I have never been one to be stingy with Love
for it is what keeps me, sustains me, motivates me
I am grateful to the most high for my GIFT
My STROKES
GRATEFUL... GRATEFUL... GRATEFUL

Hello 2009.

Mel


No comments: